May 20, 2022
- The importance of identifying what you’re trying to accomplish
- Whether you will need most if not all the money within a
certain window of time.
- Determining how liquid your other assets may be.
- Do you need to review your risk tolerance?
Apr 15, 2022
- Which documents you should keep and the ones that could be done
- Documents that are commonly overlooked.
- Additional ways to file or store important documents.
Mar 15, 2022
- Will the surge in early retirement continue and should you
consider this option?
- What does “work optional” mean?
- Key points to evaluate a transition to either approach
Feb 15, 2022
- How much can you invest into an I bond annually and when?
- What time horizons do you need to consider when choosing an I
- How do you purchase an I bond or set up an account?
Jan 26, 2022
- Consider looking back before looking forward.
- Identifying new life events on the horizon to help prioritize
any excess cash flow.
- The importance of reviewing your employer benefits.
- Understanding the difference between tax preparation and tax
planning…and much more!